What Will You Get?
SEO – SEM – Social Media Advertising – Content Creation – Content Editing
Digital marketing specialist looking to help companies and individuals with their online presence. Specializing in implementing and improving website’s on-page SEO, creating Google search advertisements, Social media advertisements, and writing or editing content for your websites blog or social media pages.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) Co-Op Degree from the University of Manitoba, Canada.
- Major in marketing, specialty in digital marketing.
- 1 year of full time work experience in related marketing fields.
- 9 months of 30+ hours per week experience at a digital marketing agency as their internal marketing coordinator. Tasks include planning, implementing and analyzing all internal agency marketing content. From social media content, blog articles, YouTube channel videos, social media advertisements, & Google search and display advertisements.
- 1 year of personal travel blogging. Including website creation, and implementing onsite and offsite SEO tactics throughout all content.
- Won a free trip to New York city with two teammates to present our marketing campaign to Unilever’s Ben & Jerry’s. Ultimately winning 3rd place and $3000 in this international competition.
- First place in my University’s campus wide business plan competition. Winning $10,000 for my team’s idea to solve a given major societal problem.
Get In Touch Now
Ready to chat about what Kira can do for you? Get in touch now using the form here.
Or feel free to email her directly at email@example.com